Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Brain Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Wy does the placebo effect work?
- Why does helium make your voice squeaky? (1 Comment)
- When you find out a certain peice of infomation or more research has been done, what do you do with that information?
- what does a brain feel like?
- Do you feel that your job is pressurising, and if so, when are some of the toughest times? would you reccomend someone
- Have you enjoyed doing I’m a Scientist Get Me Out of Here?
- Do you think that we need power stations in the world today? what are your views? (6 Comments)
- how come sometimes my brain works better than at other times? (2 Comments)
- Does removing certain parts of the brain alter someone’s personality?
- what happens to the energy in the brain when we die?