Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
Wy does the placebo effect work?
Why does helium make your voice squeaky? (1 Comment)
When you find out a certain peice of infomation or more research has been done, what do you do with that information?
what does a brain feel like?
Do you feel that your job is pressurising, and if so, when are some of the toughest times? would you reccomend someone
why do you think i find it hard to control my anger? (1 comment)
what is the motor neurone disease and what is the symptons? (1 comment)
a friend of mine recently died of cancer and donated her body to medical science. what are you opions on the matter? (2 comments)
It is said dolphins are cleverer than humans...Why is this? (2 comments)
Do you think that we need power stations in the world today? what are your views? (6 comments)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?