You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
What constraints do you have when you’re conducting experiments?
Why is nicotine so addictive? Has it got something to do with your brain?
Is it hard finding test subjects for your experiments?
Are people born clever or is the environment around them and their attitude towards learning?
Is it possible for depression to be genetic, so say a mother of a child had depression would the child be more likely
Wy does the placebo effect work?
Why does helium make your voice squeaky? (1 Comment)
When you find out a certain peice of infomation or more research has been done, what do you do with that information?
what does a brain feel like?
Do you feel that your job is pressurising, and if so, when are some of the toughest times? would you reccomend someone
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?